A reputation for reliable, quality service in nondestructive examination services.
Our nondestructive examination (NDE) group has earned a reputation for reliable, quality service at manufacturing, commercial, power generation, institutional and sports facilities and refineries. Our expertise working with owners, contractors and designers has also brought us many unusual projects. We x-rayed the whistles of the famous Titanic to make sure they could withstand future performance. We’ve worked with museum curators to inspect paintings and sculptures, even x-raying masterpieces to reveal hidden images under paint layers. When the job calls for it, our field technicians brave the elements in many locations across the country to inspect miles of natural gas and oil pipeline for deficiencies, helping to keep the projects on track. At Braun Intertec, you’ll find the largest NDE staff in the Upper Midwest to help you meet your project requirements and specifications.
Our nondestructive examination services include:
- Computerized radiography
- Forensic x-ray testing
- Ground penetrating radar
- Industrial and architectural coatings consulting and inspection
- Infrared/thermography testing
- Level III consulting
- Liquid penetrant inspection
- Magnetic particle inspection
- Metallurgical analysis
- Positive material identification
- Radiography (x-ray, gamma ray)
- Ultrasonic inspection
- Welder and welding procedure qualifications
- Quality system auditing
- Special inspections: structural steel, welding/bolting, fireproofing
For more information on our nondestructive examination services, please contact us .